Friday, September 7, 2007

Interesting Week!

It was an interesting week. It began with the excitement of getting my coach bag!! haha... I was so happy with my first branded bag...

On Wed, it was another interesting day for me as it was our first baking class for both my sister and me. The class was held at West Coast CC which was quite inaccessible... but we decided to choose the class becoz the recipe is more interesting then other CC... the price of the class is quite reasonable coz of the location.. but of coz we will not get to hands on.. we only get the recipes and look at how the instructor prepare the pastry...

For the first lesson, we get to learn to prepare cheese & mango strudel and Apple turnover... here is pics of the final product... We get to bring some of the pastry back home to try.. and it was nice!! Hopefully i can get my micro-conventional oven soon so that i can try out wat I have learn...



On Thur, my colleagues celebrated my birthday for me!! Coz i was on leave on fri so they kind of bring forward the celebration... The first present I receive is 2 little ornament from someone but i seriously dunno who isit.. the ornament is a bear and a little piggy with Sept 9.. hmm.. I asked around but no one knows or admit to giving me the present... so I am still scratching my head on the identity of the secret admirer.. haha..

After lunch, i recieve a big bunch of lilies from my colleagues!! I was caught by surprise as it never cross my mind that i will receive gifts from them!! Thanks Mary, Siew Lian & Yew Mei!! My own dept also bought me a cake and sang me my birthday song... Thanks to the Gals from Finance!!

Oh.. I also receive another gifts from another bunch of colleagues... It was also another surprise coz i never thought i will receive this kind of present from them it is a lingerie... haha.. anyway, the lingerer is really sweet.. hee... Thanks Pris, Peiyi, Claire, Samantha, Stella & Tony!

Today, I went to meet one of my best friend and my god-brother for lunch... I recieve a pearl pendant from Stef & Ping... hee... it is a lovely present... I finally got my first pearl.. I have always like pearl and really happy to recieve it from 2 of my best buds... I went to meet Jenny in the late afternoon to play bowling... then follow by dinner with my family... it was the usual get together with my family members but i always enjoy chatting and catching up with all of them... Enjoying the meal and having small talks.. I like the bonding... heee...

Following the dinner, the whole gang came to my place to rest for a while and then follow by the usual birthday song and cake cutting... Hee... One more yr older!! Opps... haha.. I once again wanna thanks all my friends & family for the lovely presents and the good wishes!! hee..















No comments: