Opps i realise that i have not been blogging for a long time... haha.. hopefully i can hv the motivation to keep blogging.. haaha.. coz all my friends hv not been blogging so i lose the motivation... So friends pls blog too!! haha..
I have been busy recently for my sister wedding which ended last Tuesday (4/3/2008) ... Her wedding is just a small affair for close friends and relatives.. now she is in Hong Kong for her honeymoon... missing her already...I also want to go disneyland!!!
I went to IT Show to get a camera for my family.. haha.. my daddy paid for the camera.. our old camera is spoil and my daddy has been bugging us to get a new one.. This camera is the newest product from Canon (Ixus 80 IS).. I got a good deal from the show 8G memory card!! haha.. Becoz of the promotion I also bought a photo printer... haha.. with the camera, hopefully i can take more photos and share with u all... oh here is a photo of the camera...

Oh never update u all.. I am going KOREA on 16-23 March 2008!!! Finally my boss approve my leave for me to utilised my D&D lucky draw prize... I am going with my hubby, my parents, aunties and also a few cousins.. It is sure going to be a fun trip and i cant wait for the break!! I will update you all and show u the photos when i get back!!
This weekend is going to be a busy week also.. i am going to start my tuition class with my little brother in law coz he is facing some problem with his maths.. and i bought quite a big pile of work back home.. also i need to collect the winter clothing from my sister in law place for my trip.. hee.. oh.. and also i promise Jocelyn to do an angbao box for her big day on 29 March... argh... so much things to do.. ok better go settle my work first..
I have been busy recently for my sister wedding which ended last Tuesday (4/3/2008) ... Her wedding is just a small affair for close friends and relatives.. now she is in Hong Kong for her honeymoon... missing her already...I also want to go disneyland!!!
I went to IT Show to get a camera for my family.. haha.. my daddy paid for the camera.. our old camera is spoil and my daddy has been bugging us to get a new one.. This camera is the newest product from Canon (Ixus 80 IS).. I got a good deal from the show 8G memory card!! haha.. Becoz of the promotion I also bought a photo printer... haha.. with the camera, hopefully i can take more photos and share with u all... oh here is a photo of the camera...

Oh never update u all.. I am going KOREA on 16-23 March 2008!!! Finally my boss approve my leave for me to utilised my D&D lucky draw prize... I am going with my hubby, my parents, aunties and also a few cousins.. It is sure going to be a fun trip and i cant wait for the break!! I will update you all and show u the photos when i get back!!
This weekend is going to be a busy week also.. i am going to start my tuition class with my little brother in law coz he is facing some problem with his maths.. and i bought quite a big pile of work back home.. also i need to collect the winter clothing from my sister in law place for my trip.. hee.. oh.. and also i promise Jocelyn to do an angbao box for her big day on 29 March... argh... so much things to do.. ok better go settle my work first..
No comments:
Post a Comment