It is August!!! It will be an exciting month not that Olympic is here or it is Singapore National Day... Coz my first Nephew (Nicholas) is expected to be out this month.. So EXCITED!! I cant wait for Nicholas to be out!!! haha..
My fourth aunty really love kids.. once she know my sister is preggy, she went to order a patch blanket for Nicholas.. that goes the same for Baby Goh too when she know I am preg, she went to order the patch blanket.. and also she came over to my mummy's place beginning last month to make rice wine for my sister confinement.. the wine is suppose to be soak in glutinous rice for a month.. and last week, they open up the soak wine and it smell really nice.. oh.. and my fourth aunty has made pillow for Nicholas and baby goh too.. haha...
Well as usual work is boring and really not motivated to work.. the only thing i hope is that time past faster.. This month, my gynea visit is on 16th Aug... Hopefully i can see the sex my little love... hee.. everyone is saying that my tummy look big for 4 mths preggy... some say i look bloated and it could be a boy... and some say my tummy looks round like carrying a little gal... I dunno whether it is a gal or boy yet.. but everyone seems to hv their own bet.. i shld start a betting station for all to bet.. haha..
Oh well.. I look really ugly now with all my white hair so obvious and I cant dye my hair!!! Most of the days, i am too lazy to dress myself up... sometime i dun even purge the energy to wear contact lense... i simply tie up my hair.. and then wear my studious specs to work.. haha.. Oh well.. hopefully after a while i will regain some energy... haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment