I just step in my last trimester.. I realise those tired feeling which I felt in my first trimester is coming back.. but it is still ok.. hopefully i dun get more tired as the weeks goes by....
Feeling a little anxious... I was mentioning to Chris that in less than 12 weeks, we will be seeing our little prince.. can't wait to see him.. :) he is getting more active in my tummy.. and i can literally see my tummy move... not only feel.. but can really see my tummy hving wave like movements... haha...
oh.. my sister and I are now looking for maid as my mummy cant cope with 2 little infant.. and we have started our little project on finding the maid.. keeping our fingers cross that we will get someone really good to take care of both our little princes...
well here is a photo of me to keep u friends updated if u hvnt see me for a while..
No comments:
Post a Comment