I have been feeling sad for the past few days..
My hamster, zai zai pass away on monday.. it has been abt a yr and half when we take ping and zai back they are still babies... I think of the time when they roll in a ball and when we change from small cage to big cage..
Before my pregancy, i use to help chris clean up the cage every alternate week... and i will help bath them.. When i was pregnant, chris become the main care taker.. I felt guilty for neglecting them..
On Mon morning, i brought ryan to see the two hamsters.. i notice Zai was lying there.. I tot he was sleeping.. so didnt want to touch him while carrying ryan.. At night, Chris came to me and told me that Zai is gone.. i didnt believe him and dash out to see him.. He is really lying there not moving... I cried.. With Zai gone, i can sense that Ping felt lonely.. chris always say ping is happy.. no more fighting with Zai and no one to snatch food with him.. but to me i feel he is lonely...
These few days, i will keep thinking of Zai and go see his photos in my phone.. Zai, i miss u... Sob sob...
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment