Monday, February 12, 2007

bUsY WeEkEnd...

I had a busy weekend.... My weekend started with work.. haha.. coz I was in the office on fri until 12.30 am... As mentioned, we just shifted office, thus on fri almost three quarter of the day was spend unpacking the files and putting them in place... We manage to finish unpacking but unfortunately for us, the move was schedule in the midst of our month end closing thus all the acctants and senior acctants have to stay back to rush the books..

I went home but Hubby was not back from his D&D... He came home shortly, but i fell asleep when he was bathing.. hee..

On Saturday morning, I got up earlier then any usual saturday, i head straight to meet my mummy to go marketing for the reunion dinner with hubby's family later in the evening.. Whew luckily I had my mum with me for the marketing if not, i think i will be unsure where to buy and what to buy... I went to mummy house help out in a bit of zhen and mummy's cleaning and proceed home slightly around 2 pm.. I wash up the week's laundry and sweep the floor.. and then started preparing the food for the dinner at about 4+...

Chris family came about 6+ and we started chatting and playing with the little princess (chris 2mth old niece) and also my in-laws started flipping the wedding day photos.... Dinner was great and Chris help with the washing.. hee his sister jokingly say that it is the first time she see him wash dishes... and that he become a change man since marriage.. haha.. Saturday ended with watching the video and sending back his family..

Sunday was also a fruitful day! We went to giant with my mum, Zhen and Robin (her Bf)... We bought some new yr drinks and goodies.... We later went to pick up Dad for dinner we decided on Beauty World @ Bt Timah to eat the fish head curry but it was not open.. We tried the other stalls like western food & baku teh but was dissappointing.... But we bought more goodies @ a stall there and then went to buy some decoration for the house..

I went home and change the spare room's bedsheet.... hopefully this week will not be tight at work so that I can start some cleaning for the new yr.. my house still look like a mess.. hopefully I can start some cleaning....

No comments: