Thursday, April 19, 2007

a TiRiNg dAy...

Today is a unlucky day.. I took the train to work coz Chris couldnt drive me..

1st thing is I overslept on the train and went to cityhall station and had to take a train back to somerset... When i go to work I realise that my Assistant manager was not in her best of mood... It wasnt a good start coz when she is on a bad mood, we all had to becareful not to step on the bomb... which could go off any time...

Secondly, when i submit one of my Quarterly report to my Assistant Manager, she came to tell me 5 mins later that the report is wrong and we had to pass an entry to adjust the figures.. This is the 3rd time i am changing this report and i really hate it... U ALL THINK IT IS EASY TO CHANGE?? Y CANT U ALL GIVE ME THE RIGHT FIGURE IN THE FIRST PLACE??? ARGGHHH....

I was very angry when I am inform to change the report. But i guess i am not the most angry person..My senior was more angry then me coz she has given my senior the report to view the amount 2mths ago. But my Assistant manager told us that the figure is WRONG!! Well I guess I am the victim in their miscommunication... sigh.. Finally finish the report but it is simply wasting my time to do this report for 3 times...

Sometime I wish that my senior and Assistant manager had better communication between each other so that I can be free from doing more work..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bosses won't care how we feel, they only care for themselves. Take it easy, get used to it.

CherishZhen said...

Qi,

Work is part of our life. Dun take it too hard.