I was couging so badly that I feel my stomach muscle aching.. I was coughing badly in the office that some of my colleagues are rather worry that I might spread the cough to them..
I need to stop the cough so yesterday night, I went to a company panel clinic near my house... There was a long wait at the clinic.. I waited nearly for an hour for my turn.. The doctor gave me some cough medicine and a day medical leave... Chris came to fetch me from the clinic and we went to buy porriage back for dinner.
Today I came to my mum house as Chris is not comfortable with me staying at home alone as there are no one to take care of me. So Chris drop me at my mum's place when he go to work.. Thanks dear!
Hope that my cough will go away soon... Cough cough.....
2 comments:
Hope u are able to have a good rest... Dun stay up too late k? Ask Chris to help u do the hse work this wkend.. hahaha...
I will try to slp more this wkend too... looking forward to a new start... hahhehe
take care of your health. Get Well Soon! I'm dislike having cough too. always happen once in a month for me, either sore throat or cough grr. And it just makes you lose sleep because once I lie down, I'll start coughing.
the good thing is, once we get the phlegm out, it will be okay.
Post a Comment