Monday, May 28, 2007

cHef for the wEeKeNd...

This weekend, i cooked for my hubby...

On Saturday, we are thinking really hard on where to go for dinner... Thought of going expo for the Singapore Food Expo but i dun really like going there to join the crowd and stand and eat... so at about 7.00pm, I suggest to cook for Chris... We decide to drive down to NTUC at Bukit Batok and see what we can find to whip up some dishes.

There wasn't much fresh food since it was quite late.. But we manage to grab some items and head home to start the cooking.. I fry some brocolli, pan-fried salmon fish and deep fry some fish finger and wu xiang... Errmm.. the fish was abit burned but still edible... :P Chris finish all the dishes and keep asking me to cook more often... After dinner, i finish up with washing the dinner and he helped out with mopping the floor...

After a successful attempt it boost my confidence and on Sunday I cooked fried rice with the left over rice from Saturday dinner.. I just fried the rice with some crabstick, chinese susages, eggs and mixed vegetables... It didn't turn out too bad... :) Chris ate 3 bowls of rice... Haha... not sure if he just didn't want to disappoint me or the rice really taste good.. hehee....

It was just 2 simple meal and Chris is contented... It definately make me happy (as a wife) to see my hubby enjoy and finish up all the dishes that i cooked..Maybe I will try to cook more often and once i have the confidence, I will invite friends to come up for dinner... hehee...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is my japanese curry that u promise me?

Qi said...

wait lah.. i must warm up my cooking skills first then can cook u better food then just jap curry.. hee...

CherishZhen said...

Lol...wah... glad u are happy... heehee.. maybe when u are more confident can cook already and ask us up for dinner too.. then got some more activities to do as well.. for our family.. heehee