Sunday, July 15, 2007

Jacky Cheung's Concert!!

Me and Chris took leave on friday coz we are going to watch Jacky Cheung's concert! The morning was spend doing housework so that I can spend the rest of my weekend resting... I manage to finish everything by noon. Chris has to go back to work coz there is a last min meeting. We had an early dinner when he came back then we went to fetch Zhen and Robin. We reach indoor stadium slightly after 8 pm coz there was a peak hour jam.. we became so anxious coz we are worried that the concert have started!

It was a fantastic concert!! Jacky sang many of his old songs and it was great!! He also include a mini play in his concert so that the audience can have a feel about what he has achieve in his singing career. From the start of the concert till the end, Jacky's voice is so powerful!

I enjoyed the concert.. haha.. my colleauge is asking me after this concert, would i have any post concert withdrawal syndrome coz i have been going for 3 concerts this few months.. haha...

No comments: