Sunday, July 8, 2007

TraNsFoRmEr!!

One of my company banker had a corporate event and gave us 4 tickets to watch Transformer at Suntec on 6 July 07.. After much good review from all those who has watched the show, I am of coz interested!!! 4 of us are interested to go for the movie and my Assistant Manager decided to ask those interested to draw lots... as most of us wants to bring partner to the movie, there will only be 2 pair of tickets to be given away!!

Haha.. I am one of the lucky person!! So happy and excited!!!

On friday, my colleague help me to collect the tickets coz i was caught up with work.. then I waited for Chris to arrive... He is late.. hmm.. Kind of spoil the excitment... but nevertheless, the movie was GREAT!!! It was a funny & exciting show.. All the gals if you are contemplating if you want to go watch with ur the other half, dun have to think any more!! haha.. I like the yellow bumblebee!!



1 comment:

CherishZhen said...

I like the yellow car too.. .nice show..