Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updates!!

It has been sometime since I update my blog.. I lost the feeling to write probably coz a few of my love ones stop writing... hee.. I will try to get the feeling to write again..

I think a lot of people like me like to see firework and I remembered that I used to go to Benjamin Shears Bridge to see the fireworks with my friends... This year, I won a pair of tickets from my company lucky draw!! I am able to see the fireworks at the comfort of a seat at the marina bay viewing gallery. I was filled with excitement to be able to watch the fireworks!!

There was lots of crowd everywhere.. Firstly when we were driving to Marina, the roads were crowded with cars and we were stuck in the jam for almost an hour.. Then almost all the carpark around marina was full!! We almost couldn't make it to watch the Fireworks.. the driving did spoil a little of the excitment but lucky we are still able to watch it just in time.. The fireworks were fabulous!!! The musics bring up the excitement and the ongoing fireworks make me "wow"!! I really enjoy the show although it is just a short 15mins..


No comments: