Monday, August 27, 2007

Ups and Downs.....

Last Saturday, I went to my husband nephew's first month celebration. It was a simple event for gathering and celebrating the birth with some close relatives and friends. The baby sleep throughout the afternoon when the guest are around and when the night came and the guest left, he became wide awake..so cute :) It always cheer me up to see newborn as they signify a new beginning...

This morning when i came to office, I heard from one of my colleague that her grandma is in the hospital and is diagnose with cancer.. I also hear another colleague saying that her aunty is going for an operation to remove her breast... Just over the weekend, i was celebrating birth and today I hear sickness.. Life is full of ups and down and unforeseeable circumstances... Really must learn to cherish kinship & friendship. Live like that is no tomorrow so that we will not regret...

Almost forget to mention that Chris got promoted to senior engineer!! It is effective 1st September.. He didn't announce it to me but did tell me before hand that his boss did mention to him before.. And on Fri, he give me his newly printed name card.. I didn't want to accept it coz I got his old one before.. then he insisted that I take a look at it.. hee i finally notice that his designation has change.. haha.. CONGRATS Dear!!! So happy for u!! Haha.. So when u giving me a treat? haha...


No comments: