Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sorry my Love..

Went to see my gynea for check up on Friday... My little love is growing well according to the gynea.. everytime i see the little one making small movement and hearing the heartbeat, bring a little smile to my face...I felt such a relief that my baby is fine... :) I asked the doc if i can swim and he has give me the green light..
I was a bit disappointed that my hubby can't make it for the check up this time.. hopefully he can get more involve in seeing our little love grow... I recently make more effort to listen to more classical and soothing music at night... they say listening to will help calm the baby and will help both mummy and baby sleep better.. oh and my hubby trying to play a part also start reading short stories to our little love.. :) we got to thanks Hannah for the contribution to the story books..
I guess i shld write abt how i feel this past week so that i can remind myself to put my love in highest prority... The past week at home, i cried secretly... i have been feeling very guilty for putting my pregnancy at risk... the 2 weeks before the little hiccups, i have been working quite late for abt 3-4 days a week and most of the time i work till 10-11pm... I guess if i have not work so hard, i would not have put my little love at risk...
Someone at work, commented during the early stage of my pregnancy that i look very pale and always look tired.. i dun deny that i feel tired some time coz i have not been getting good sleep at night as i tend to wake up everyday at abt 4 or 5 am and it take some time for me to get back to sleep... but i do not wish my pregnancy to affect my work performance.. I dun like the feeling that pple think that me being pregnant become useless and cant perform as well as i use to be... so to prove myself, i work like usual and stayed late at work when required.. However as our company has new requirement due to the sale to china, our closing deadline has become shorter and more work has to be done.. so this month i guess i push myself a little too hard and i really regreted...
Well I will be back to work on Monday... I promise myself that i will not push myself too hard and if i cant cope, i will report up and get others to help... I have been napping everyday this week... hee... not sure if i will doze off during work next week.. haha..

No comments: